Friday, August 1, 2014

Snapshot of Camp: Interview with Danielle Range Rider Camper

Snapshot of Camp
Danielle - Range Rider Camper


Tell us about yourself
My name is Danielle and I am 14 years old.

Why did you want to come to Range Riders?
I really love horses and my sister is working here as a counselor and she really encouraged me to come. It has been good having my sister here because I can go to her because I trust her and I can talk to her about God.

What has been one of your favorite things this week?
I really like getting up in the morning and getting to catch the feed the horses.

What is it like living at the Ranch?
It is so much better without technology. I love it. It is better because you are working and it is such a better atmosphere here.

What would you tell others about Range Riders?
It is a lot of fun here. You can learn about God. You can learn about horses. And if you want to get closer to God, I would say to come here.

What do you think you'll do differently when you go back home?
I think that I would pick some better friends. Friends that are closer to God. Because when you hang around with friends that aren't as strong, they can bring you down.


Paradise Ranch is where horses and lives meet for the Glory of God. Whether you come for a visit or stay for a whole week, our hope is that you leave with a greater love of horses and better equipped to be a leader in your home, church, and community.

Share your story from Paradise Ranch in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment